Toy Project News - Sacramento, CA
Successful Fireworks Booth!
Thank you to all of our volunteers and everyone who purchased their fireworks from our TNT fireworks booth on Marconi Ave & Fulton Ave! We hope everyone had an amazing 4th of July celebration!
Free E-Waste Pickup Fundraiser to benefit:
Sheriff's Toy Project
Have any old electronics (working or not) you'd like to get rid of? eWaste4good picks e-waste up from your home/business in California, safely recycles them and all proceeds go to local charities like ours!
1. Click this eWaste4good Pick Up Request link
2. Select "SACRAMENTO COUNTY S" in first drop down menu
3. Select "Sheriff's Toy Project"
4. Fill out the rest of the Pick Up Request form
5. Recycling dispatchers will call you back within a few days to schedule pick up, leave electronics on your driveway by 8am on the scheduled day, they'll pick them up and all proceeds will go to Sheriff's Toy Project!
eWaste 4 Good
Thank eWaste 4 Good will pick up your old, broken, used electronics you need to recycle and send all proceeds to Toy Project!! Save yourself a trip to the dump and donate to a local charity simultaneously!
Sacramento Sheriff's Toy Project
News & Upcoming Events
Donate Your Old Bike!
Drop Off at any Metro Fire Station
Sheriff's Toy Project and Sacramento Metropolitan Fire are partnering to bring bikes to kids. Bikes can be dropped off at any Metro Fire Station (www.metrofire.ca.gov). Bikes are gifted year round and on the holidays. Bikes are cleaned and repaired. Broken or incomplete bikes are accepted and will be fixed before being given to the community.